Medical Meeting Success teaches the skills necessary to
conduct successful conversations at medical events. Students will
- Identify attendee's goals, problems, and needs
- Present relevant information at the right technical level
- Qualify each sales opportunity
- Advance the buying and selling process
- Ensure that every person has a positive experience
The course is highly
interactive, and in addition to instructor
presentations, relies heavily on discussions, exercises, and role
plays, which help participants reinforce their strengths and
learn new skills. Students use the workbook to think through what they
would say or do in various situations, and by working in groups, they
learn from other students as well as from the instructor.
Participation in this workshop will improve booth
workers' attitudes, confidence, and results.
This course is designed to be very flexible to meet your specific
needs and time constraints. It can be given in as little as one
hour or as a full-day workshop. The workshop can be delivered
prior to an event at your site, or just before the event at the
medical meeting venue.