At the end of each workshop, students fill out evaluation forms. Here are
some of the things students have said about Medical Meeting Success.
What I liked most about the workshop was:
- "Group involvement and walking through scenarios. It was also specific to DuPont."
- "Gentle reminders of appropriate selling skills at conventions."
- "The Do's & Don'ts and the speaker's enthusiasm."
- "Speaker's enthusiasm, humor and knowledge of the subject."
- "Fast pace, clear messages."
- "Role-play and group interaction."
- "Information I can use."
What I will do differently as a result of the workshop:
- "More focus on goals and needs of convention attendees vs. just launching into presentation."
- "Improve quality of convention interactions."
- "Spending more time listening & asking open-ended questions."
- "Work on a more consultative sales approach and use open-ended questions to qualify better."
- "Be aware of environment around us both in and out of show."
- "Be a better listener! Don't give up."
- "I will use probes better, pull troublesome people away from booth, use open-ended questions."
- "Think more about how to better direct attendees within booth."
- "Ask prospect about needs."
- "Good overview of medical convention basics."
- "Good prep for convention, great tips and examples, very engaging!"
- "I hadn't thought about many of the important points presented. They aren't as obvious as they seem."
- "I was very impressed with how many real life examples were a part of the presentation. They really drove home the points."
- "Great - we should do more of this."