At the end of each workshop, students fill out evaluation forms. Here are
some of the things students have said about The Trade Show Advantage.
What I liked most about the workshop was:
- "The facilitator - great sense of humor, great analogies."
- "All of it. I liked the interaction and 'real world' scenarios. Keith is wonderful as a facilitator."
- "The clear concise manner in which it was presented, peppered with Keith's humor and real life examples."
- "Suggestions and the examples on how to handle some difficult situations."
- "Learned more about the customer's point of view."
- "Helped me understand the importance of the business aspect of the show & how it relates to investment vs. return."
- "The speaker's knowledge and obvious preparedness."
- "Step-by-step breakdown of interaction process."
- "Solid info, fast pace, tailored to our company."
- "Workbook - very well organized."
- "Great information, perfect examples to use during presentation"
What I will do differently as a result of the workshop:
- "Ask more open-ended questions and listen more."
- "Be more attentive to addressing the customer's needs by probing more and remembering to close for the lead."
- "Push literature less, do better qualifying."
- "Talk less with co-workers."
- "Create a positive first impression and ask open-ended questions."
- "Listen more to prospects, do more probing, tone down aggressive behavior."
- "Not ask 'May I help you?'"
- "Be more determined to get info from prospect vs. only giving info out."
- "Remember to acknowledge/pause and probe when faced with customer resistance."
- "Ask questions, let client talk."
- "Outstanding. I have been to many booth in-services at different companies and this is the best."
- "Really enjoyed this great info. I wish everyone could attend at some point."
- "I don't usually give all 10's, but this was great!"
- "Very valuable. I wish I had required all my staff to sit in."
- "Much better off because of it. Definitely worth the time."
- "Many people have forgotten the basics and it was great to go over them, and learn some new skills as well."
- "Taught us to think from the customer's perspective."
- "Excellent speaker, kept our attention at all times."